Andrea & Rich - Pre Wedding

I had the pleasure back in August 2015, with my beautiful assistant (my wife Kala) to capture some images of the gorgeous couple Andrea & Rich on a Pre-Wedding shoot at the stunning location of Roche Abbey in South Yorkshire. If you ever get the chance to visit, I recommend it.




Their wedding which is only a few days away now, eeek! (14th November 2015) is going to be amazing and I am very happy and honoured to be their photographer on their amazing day. 


They are a beautiful couple, you can actually feel the love between them when we were doing the shoot.


Rich is a Fireman for South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue, 'Red Watch' and this will be reflected in the theme of the wedding, which will make it all the more special. 


I will see you guys on the day and look forward to meeting your lovely families and friends to celebrate your magical day. 




Comments

Popular Posts